Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wedding day!

It poured all week. I watched the weather channel like crazy, praying that the outdoor wedding ceremony wouldn't get rained out.

Then the great news came! We would be inside anyway, which was a huge relief. But then the rain stopped on Saturday morning, and the day just continued to get better, and better, til at least we had sunshine and puffy clouds! What a wonderful blessing!

This family is awesome. I enjoyed working with them thoroughly. It was a lovely wedding, performed by the bride's dad after he walked her down the aisle. The food was delicious, the music was fun and the cakes were cool!




















This next image is my favorite from the whole day!

Jumping over the broom!








This cool wall is in her living room!












Thanks K and P. I had a great time at your wedding! I hope you had a great time on your honeymoon!

No comments: