Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20 year anniversary special!

So 20 years ago, I was on the brink of finding something new to do with my life. I was working at a grocery store as a Customer Service Rep, and I really wanted something a little more exciting. Enter the classifieds. "Oh, look, the local studio wants a photographer's assistant. I wonder what that is!"

So I go for an interview and I find out that I'd be photographing families, kids, babies and the occasional pet. It sounded like fun and challenging work, so I accepted the job.

I remember my first sessions, and the gal who taught me was really, really good. I use a lot of what she taught me still, for getting kids to smile and all of that. I cringe at the memory of my first session with a family of 15 grandchildren LOL. I smile at the memory of kids crying and then I got them to stop by making them laugh. My heart melts when I think of parents thanking me because I was able to capture something for them because I cared. I love looking back on those days and I marvel at how far I've come, to my own business which was a dream only 6 months into my career.

Ok, so fast forward to today! I am offering, for the month of October, 20 regular sessions for half price, and all the 8x10s purchased from those sessions are half price, too! I think that's pretty dang GOOD. Hurry and call, because these sessions will go fast. Only one per family, and this offer may not be combined with any other offer.

My number is 907-753-1050. My email is meganmartineau@gci.net. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.

No comments: