Thursday, September 3, 2009

OpLove: HS

I love red hair. I remember when I first started out in this career years and years ago (ok, almost 20 years ago!) I photographed a family that had many children... I think like 5 or 6 and every single family member, parents and kids, had beautiful Molly Ringwald hair. I mean RED. And the baby had a red mohawk! It was hysterically funny and I remember that wonderful session to this day.

Here is another FANTASTIC family that I had the honor to photograph yesterday. The lil guy, Mr Silly-boy, LOVED to give crazy silly goofy smiles that I did catch quite a few LOL.... But these smiles down below are million dollar smiles! The baby, Miss Cutie-Patootie, did GREAT and smiled for most of the session. What I love being able to give my clients is the time during a session that if a baby needs a bottle and quickie nap, I'm able to give that to them and not let them feel pressured. It's the best to be able to give such personal care and I know that they appreciate it too, which makes it so much better! So Miss CP had to take a tiny bottle break and little bitty nap, and she awoke and was all happy again!

I had a fun time and I hope you guys felt the same way. I also hope you LOVE your images and that this sneak peek has you hungering for MORE lol. Thanks again so very much for taking time out of your super busy week and allowing me the opportunity to photograph your family. And thank you very much for your service to this great country. I appreciate it!















































































The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

No comments: