Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Four Generations

It's not often that I get to do four-generation portraits, but I LOVE to do them. Imagine all that family history and the knowledge that the older generations have, if but the younger ones would listen. I love to see the interaction and the love between the members of the family.


Yesterday, it was rainy. I mean, WET. I called Becka, who lives in Wasilla and was on her way here, to tell her it was raining. We were to meet at a park that was near her mom's work and I told her I'd call to see if there was a pavillion. Well, after some searching on the internet, I found out that indeed, there was and we'd meet there. So, despite the rain and such, the scene behind was lovely and green and my son told me that he was SURE that the scenery was a backdrop LOL.


Because it was so dark, we had to use fill-flash, but I think that these images are lovely and show how much love this family has for each other. Apparently, Becka's mom and dad are about to celebrate 40 years of marriage, so I had to get them in a couple of poses together as well.


Becka, more are to come, but I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: