Monday, September 29, 2008

Lovely Senior Portraits

I received a phone call about Senior portraits from a family in Palmer, and I went up there on
Friday afternoon, the other most beautiful day last week! I was so grateful to have such beautiful weather, and even the trees and clouds cooperated with me.

This is Amanda, and she is a lovely young lady. This family just moved here from the lower 48, and from what I can tell, they already love it here! We did outside portraits, and also studio portraits, and had a really good time. Thanks to Amanda's sister and mom, we got quite a bit of use out of the reflector so lighting was *perfect*.

I think these turned out great... Amanda and family, I hope you love your sneak-peek, 'cause I sure do... and Gina, there's a surprise for you at the end!
































No comments: