Monday, September 1, 2008

Ben's Senior Portraits

My hair is done by my friend Shannon who works at Panache, located on Tudor and C Streets. I tell everyone about her when I receive compliments on my hair, and she talks about me to her clients and she gives out my cards. This past week, one of her clients called me, because her son needed Senior Portraits done, and I came highly recommended by Shannon.




I went over to Kathy and Dan's home, and met their son, Ben and daughter, Emily, and their adorably cute puppy, Gus. They have a beautiful home that overlooks Susitna, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them. We had a great time laughing and talking during the session, and everyone was pretty stress-free.




Ben, Kathy, and Dan, here is your sneak-peek from Saturday evening. Thanks again so much for a fun evening and I look forward to working on the rest of your images.

No comments: