Friday, August 15, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Randy called and said, "We're at the hospital! It's going to be tonight!". I offered the explanation as to why their child might be arriving a little early: "It's because she was dancing on Saturday at Jessica's wedding, isn't it?" and we both laughed and he heartily agreed.


We got off the phone and I reflected on the joys and pain Rebecca must have been experiencing at that very moment... This is the mom who chose to be surprised when her baby was born, so there was MORE anticipation than normal in their birthing room.


The next morning, Randy called to say "It's a girl!" and I jumped up and down (yes, I can be a dork LOL) and I said, "Yay, I get to photograph a beautiful little girl".


I went the next morning and listened to Rebecca's very short story: 3 pushes and she was out. Don't you all feel so much jealousy over that? I know I do!


Anyway, Rebecca and Randy, here is your sneak-peek... I know you will love them!

Aren't these sweet? Please feel free to pass the link on to your friends and family. Thanks Rebecca and Randy, for letting me into this little slice of your life!

No comments: