What a way to start the Memorial Day Weekend, by welcoming your sweetheart home from war. I was grateful to be here for their reunion and it was incredibly touching. Thanks Miss C for allowing me to be a part of this special day.
These guys were basically RUNNING in, hard to catch, glad I found him!
This image chokes me up.
The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.
1. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
2. I love my family very much.
3. I love my job, photographing people and getting to know them well.
4. I love 80's music, country music, and classical music.
5. I am a conservative Republican who loves and serves the US as a Proud Air Force Wife.