Monday, March 8, 2010

OpLove reunion 3/8

You've all seen this family a couple of times, and I think they get cuter everytime I've seen them. I had the privilege to photograph their homecoming and I was grateful to do it. I have to say that I'm so very blessed to be a part of just a tiny moment in their lives that is such a HUGE moment in a year apart from each other. I'm glad to be a part of this great organization and grateful that their reunion happened first thing in the morning.

Please enjoy K's story.

Up wayyyyy too early! lol

Enjoying the giggle while it lasted...


*squeal* There he is!

He's right overrrrrrrrrrrr.... there!


I had to add this one... of course that's her husband right in the middle, but I made this shot wider because I love watching the soldiers stand at attention while moving their eyes trying to find their loved ones.




Waiting patiently a bit more longer...

A proud grandma stands behind a boy who missed his daddy a lot.


Our brave soldier helped another couple before he could be in the arms of his loved ones so this is their moment of impact... a sweet loving embrace.



There are no words...



The baby? Apparently she is showing her displeasure at just this precise moment of all the delays. LOL

Memorizing her face.






Awwww...

I love her glance after their kiss. So beautiful. *swoon*


Dad comforts baby.

Catching up...

Grandma captures Dad comforting the baby again.


I love his expression looking at his beloved daughter.

...yeah it didn't work.

All you can do is laugh.

Love these last shots.



The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these made me cry! i can't wait for my Marine to get home to me... great captures!