Thursday, March 18, 2010

A funny 2 year old that made ME laugh!

I strive to enjoy myself at every session I photograph. I love my job, or else I wouldn't be doing it! And I always have a good time.
This lil character I met last fall when I was photographing for the Holiday Portrait Spectacular and he just didn't want any part of me LOL. I did get a few good images of him then, but oh my heck was I surprised at how GREAT his images turned out for his birthday session!!!!!

He *loves* Thomas the Tank Engine! Look at how sweet and fantastic these grins are! And check out how precious the one with the bunny is!

Thanks L for coming over the other day and letting me have the opportunity to photograph him again. There are MANY more to come! I'm so happy he did so well!















No comments: