Friday, August 21, 2009

My Cat Giselle

This is Giselle Lisette. She was 17 when we had to put her to sleep. This was the hardest day of my life, as she was a very special kitty and member of our family. She will be remembered forever in our hearts. I know she is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for us there, and I will be with her again someday.

























Please hug your kitty or puppy for me and my Giselle. Treasure every moment you have with your furbabies for you never know when their time has come. I am blessed to have had her in my life for 17 years, and grateful that I had the strength to let her go when it was her time. It was only through prayer that I was able to do that, and so thank you to all who participated in that activity when we needed it the most. God Bless!

No comments: