Sunday, November 9, 2008

Looking for Makeover artists

Hi! Are you a hair and make up artist and you'd like to make some extra money in January to help pay off those extra bills from the Holidays?

I am having my second annual Pin-Up event on January 10-11. This will be done at a hotel this time (so we don't have to throw out my family from the house), and you should have plenty of room to do this in. This gives YOU the opportunity to make special ladies look super gorgeous in 1940's inspired hair and makeup (they bring their own makeup and eyelashes), meet potential new clients, and most of all have a great time?

Please email me at meganmartineau@acsalaska.net with some pictures of things you've done and tell me about yourself. We can go from there.

I am looking for 2 artists (preferably) as makeovers will be staggered, one starting, for instance, at 9:00, and the second at 9:30. The makeovers should last for no longer than an hour.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or call at 753-1050. Thanks!

No comments: