Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upcoming Events!

Ok.. Stay tuned for upcoming events, and more information will be coming VERY SOON!

Friday, November 28, 2008 and Saturday, December 6, 2008, I will be offering indoor mini-sessions all day long at my home, for up to 12 sessions each of those days. Twenty-four lucky families will get to be photographed in the comfort of my home in my studio. These sessions will be $25 prepaid, with a complimentary 5x7 (your choice) and packages can be purchased that day. You will see your pre-edited images within minutes after your session, so come prepared. All packages will include greeting cards. After I edit your selected images, I will email them to you watermarked for your final approval before ordering. More information coming soon!

For those of you with family visiting from out of town, or college kids coming home to do laundry and see their high school friends... I mean spend lots of time with you! LOL... I am offering a GREAT SPECIAL the week between Christmas and New Years. Nothing final has been decided yet, but I wanted you to know that the final information will be available in the November 2008 BUZZ!

And for all of you ladies who are looking for a romantic gift to present your husband this coming Valentine's day... I am having my 2nd annual 1940's-Style Pinup Event. This time we'll be doing it on January 10th and 11th at a local hotel in one of those suites... with 2 makeover artists and lots more room to capture you at your most modest sexiness! This is perfect for ladies who don't want to show too much skin but want something more than what a chain studio can do for you. This is a great way to pamper yourself after the holiday stress and just have fun! Of course, this session is prepaid and non-refundable due to the extra help enlisted to do this, so please make sure you can get off from work and you have childcare. The total amount of time for this is an hour for the makeover and about a half hour for your session. You may use up to 3 changes of clothing, depending on time. This is super-fun and I'll ensure you have a GREAT time!

No comments: