Oh What a happy day! Homecomings are the sweetest, and I LOVE to capture those quick moments of joy when a beloved family reunites at the airport. The anticipation, the embraces, the smiles, laughter and tears of joy are what make me want to do these over and over again.
Miss "C", thanks so MUCH for asking me to do these photos for your family, it was just a wonderful experience to see it unfold in front of me. I totally cried when I opened these up to edit your sneak peek!
Soooo happy to see his dad!
A father sees his new son for the first time.
Channe 11 interviewed the family right afterwards!
Welcome home! Thank you for serving our country.
"The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."
1. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
2. I love my family very much.
3. I love my job, photographing people and getting to know them well.
4. I love 80's music, country music, and classical music.
5. I am a conservative Republican who loves and serves the US as a Proud Air Force Wife.